Obituary Dolores Elaine Girdler
October 8, 2002
Before moving to Carson City, she lived in Blue Lake, Calif.
Mrs. Girdler was preceded in death by her husband of 60 years, Gardner (Gary).
Among her survivors are her children, Gary and Marilyn Girdler of Albany, Ore.; Diane and Frank Lazard and Cathy and John Holland, all of Carson City; and many grandchildren and great-grandchildren.
Memorial contributions may be made to Barton Memorial Hospice, Hospice of the Lake, 2092 Lake Tahoe Blvd., South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150.
A private family service will be held.
Mount Shasta Memorial Cemetery is in charge of arrangements.
Trending In: Opinion
- Washoe County spokesman: Woodside Drive arrest in Carson City related to murders in Washoe County
- Suspect in Ranchos, Washoe homicides in custody
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’