Obituary: Don G. Yeaman
April 6, 2002
Don G. Yeaman, 78, a Woodburn, Ore., resident, died April 2, 2002, in Gardnerville while visiting his son.
Mr. Yeaman was born Aug. 8, 1923 in Ogden, Utah to Charles Sterling Yeaman and Margaret Gibson Yeaman. He was preceded in death by his parents and wife, Rosemary.
Mr. Yeaman married Rosemary Jenkins on Oct. 11, 1946 in Salt Lake City. He graduated from Ogden High School System in 1941, and attended the University of Utah, Salt Lake City, prior to going into service for World War II.
He was a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
Mr. Yeaman served in the U.S. Army Air Corps during World War II.
Among his survivors are his son Guy D. Yeaman of Gardnerville; sister Charlene Williamson of Simi Valley, Calif., one grandson and one granddaughter.
Recommended Stories For You
Cremation is under the direction of Walton’s Sierra Crematory in Carson City.
Walton’s Douglas County Mortuary in Minden is in charge of arrangements.
Trending In: Opinion
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Carson Tahoe Medical Center set to expand
- 4 Northwest Nevada solar projects proposed