Obituary: Donna J. Nuckolls
April 9, 2002
A Celebration of Life for Donna J. Nuckolls, 56, a Carson City resident for the past 29 years, will be at 11 a.m. Wednesday at FitzHenry’s Chapel of Faith in Carson City.
Mrs. Nuckolls died April 5, 2002 at Carson-Tahoe Hospital. She was born Sept. 6, 1945 in Tulsa, Okla. to Jack A. Young and Mary R. James Young. Prior to living in Carson City she resided in Southern California.
She worked at the Ormsby House, Big O Tires and retired from the Nevada Department of Prisons Administration.
Mrs. Nuckolls was of the Catholic faith.
Among her survivors are her husband of 38 years, Dan Nuckolls of Carson City; sons Danny and Doug, both of Carson City; mother Mary Kiewicz of Carson City; sisters Jean Card of Bend, Ore. and Kelly Whittington of Carson City; brothers Jack and Pat Young, both of Victorville, Calif. and Fred Young of Covina, Calif.; three granddaughters, one grandson and numerous nieces and nephews.
Cremation is under the direction of FitzHenry’s Crematory.
Recommended Stories For You
FitzHenry’s Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.
In lieu of flowers, the family requests donations made in the memory of Donna J. Nuckolls to the American Cancer Society, 6490 S. McCarran Blvd., No. 40, Reno, 89509.
Trending In: Opinion
- Suspect in Ranchos, Washoe homicides in custody
- Murder suspect in U.S. illegally, authorities say
- NDOT announces plans for traffic lights at dangerous intersection
- Washoe County spokesman: Woodside Drive arrest in Carson City related to murders in Washoe County
- Sex under scrutiny: Brothel owner seeks understanding with advocacy nonprofit