Obituary: Dorothy E. Ripley
June 20, 2003
Visitation for Dorothy E. Ripley, 91, a Sioux Falls, S.D., resident for the past five years and former Carson City resident, will begin at 2 p.m. Friday with a prayer service at 7:30 p.m. Friday at Heritage Funeral Home in Sioux Falls, S.D.
Mrs. Ripley died June 17, 2003, at Avera McKennan Hospital.
Among her survivors are children, Janeen Davis of Carson City, Aleta (Alan) Carlson, David Ripley and Sharon Ripley; a brother and 14 great-grandchildren.
A funeral and burial will be at Muscatine, Iowa.
Memorial contributions may be made to the Parkinson’s Foundation.
Trending In: Opinion
- Chicago-flavor restaurant coming to Carson City
- NV Energy CEO criticizes Energy Choice amendment
- 2018 Primary Election guide: Justice of the Supreme Court, Seat C
- Cardoza pleads guilty to second-degree murder in 2013 Carson City case
- Arrest for using cell phone while driving, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office