Obituary: Dorothy Geri McAnally
June 18, 2002
A memorial service for Dorothy Geri McAnally, 82, will be June 29, 2002, at the First Baptist Church in Killeen, Texas.
Mrs. McAnally died June 6, 2002, in San Diego, Calif. She was born Sept. 14, 1919, in Memphis, Tenn.
She lived in Carson City from 1963 until 1966 where her husband was with the Bureau of Indian Affairs. She was a member of the First Baptist Church of Carson City. She spent the last years of her life in Killeen, Texas, where she was a member of the First Baptist Church of Killeen.
She was preceded in death by her husband of 53 years, William.
Among her survivors are her children Judy Gaston of Reno, Janis Frazier of Killeen, Bill McAnally of Reno and Jeff McAnally of San Diego; eight grandchildren; three great-grandchildren and brother Ben Pack.
Memorial contributions may be made to the American Diabetes Association.
Recommended Stories For You
Featheringill Mortuary of San Diego is in charge of arrangements.
Trending In: Opinion
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Carson Tahoe Medical Center set to expand