Obituary Dorothy J. Booker
March 24, 2002
Funeral services for Dorothy J. Booker, 83, will be at 2 p.m. Tuesday at St. Teresa of Avila Catholic Church on Lompa Lane.
Mrs. Booker died March 21, 2002 in Carson City. She was born Jan. 14, 1919 in Niagara Falls, N.Y.
She was a 25-year resident of Carson City and a member of St. Teresa of Avila Catholic Church.
She is survived by her husband of 64 years, Edward of Carson City; daughters Patricia Faux of Lancaster, Calif. and Shirley LaBelle of Medford, Ore.; three grandchildren James LaBelle, Jennifer Faux and Jennifer Arp and one great-grandson Tariq Arp.
Viewing will be from 5-8 p.m. Monday at Walton’s Chapel of the Valley in Carson City. Interment will be at Lone Mountain Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made in Mrs. Booker’s name to St. Teresa of Avila Catholic Church.
Recommended Stories For You
Walton’s Chapel of the Valley is in charge of arrangements.
Trending In: Opinion
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Sisolak delivers State of the State on Wednesday
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Sex under scrutiny: Brothel advocates, opponents turn eyes to 2019 Legislature