Obituary Dorothy Mae Allison
March 27, 2002
A memorial service for Dorothy Mae Allison, 56, a Gardnerville resident for the past four years, will be at 1 p.m. Thursday at FitzHenry’s Carson Valley Funeral Home in Gardnerville.
Mrs. Allison died March 24, 2002, at St. Mary’s Hospital in Reno. She was born Nov. 21, 1945, in Fresno, Calif., to Elmer and Ruth Cousins.
Before moving to Gardnerville, she lived in San Jose, Calif.
Mrs. Allison was a homemaker.
Among her survivors are her husband Richard and daughters Melanie Negralle and Cheryl Allison and son Chuck Matthews all of Gardnerville; brother James Cousins of San Jose and grandchildren Chelsea Wesson, James Matthews, Arnold Ferrari, Brett Ferrari, Pete Negralle and Nicholas Negralle.
Cremation will be at FitzHenry’s Crematory.
Recommended Stories For You
Memorial contributions may be made to the American Diabetes Association, 10445 Old Placerville Road, Sacramento, CA 95827.
FitzHenry’s Carson Valley Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.
Trending In: Opinion
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- Washoe County spokesman: Woodside Drive arrest in Carson City related to murders in Washoe County
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Carson City lawyer finalist for judicial vacancy