Obituary: Duane Wade
April 11, 2002
A service for Duane Wade, 77, a Markleeville resident and a lifetime area resident, will be at 11 a.m. Friday at Walton’s Chapel of the Valley.
Visitation will be from noon-5 p.m. today at Walton’s.
Mr. Wade died April 7, 2002, at his home. He was born July 24, 1924, in Woodfords, to Donald and Margaret Howard Wade.
He married Margaret John.
Mr. Wade was a laborer on farms in this area. He was a member of the Washoe Tribe.
Among his survivors are his wife Margaret; children Floyd and Gary Wade, Robert John, Sharon Jim, Jeanette Millar, Ann and Vickie Wade and Donna Ramos; sister Madeline John and 11 grandchildren.
Recommended Stories For You
Burial will be at 2 p.m. Friday at the Woodfords Cemetery.
Walton’s Chapel of the Valley is in charge of arrangements.
Trending In: Opinion
- Suspect in Ranchos, Washoe homicides in custody
- Murder suspect in U.S. illegally, authorities say
- NDOT announces plans for traffic lights at dangerous intersection
- Washoe County spokesman: Woodside Drive arrest in Carson City related to murders in Washoe County
- Sex under scrutiny: Brothel owner seeks understanding with advocacy nonprofit