Obituary: Edward Luther Clark
October 24, 2002
A funeral for Edward Luther Clark, 79, a resident of Gardnerville for the past six years, was held Monday at the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
Mr. Clark died Oct. 17, 2002, at St. Mary’s Hospital in Reno. He was born April 21, 1923, in Johnstown, Pa., to William and Rebecca Clark.
He attended Garfield High School in Johnstown.
Before moving to Gardnerville, he lived in San Bernardino, Calif.
Mr. Clark was an electrician. He was a member of IBEW and the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
He served in the U.S. Navy as an aviation machinist.
Recommended Stories For You
Among his survivors are his daughters Rebecca Meyers, Kathleen Hewett and Irene Baker, all of Vancouver, Wash.; son Dennis Clark of Gardnerville; 10 grandchildren and five great-grandchildren.
Burial will be at Riverside National Cemetery in Riverside, Calif.
FitzHenry’s Carson valley Funeral Home in Gardnerville is in charge of arrangements.
Trending In: Opinion
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Carson Tahoe Medical Center set to expand
- 4 Northwest Nevada solar projects proposed