Obituary: Edward "Shredder" Heinze
April 3, 2002
A memorial service for Edward “Shredder” Heinze, 35, a Carson City resident for most of his life, will be at 2 p.m. Friday at Walton’s Chapel of the Valley.
Mr. Heinze died March 30, 2002. He was born Sept. 28, 1966, in Arcadia, Calif. He moved to Carson City as a child.
He graduated from Carson High School in 1984 and he participated in many sports in and out of school.
After graduation he was active in adult softball leagues in Carson City. He was best known as an expert in disc golf.
Mr. Heinze was a warehouseman and loved music, especially his drums and guitar.
Among his survivors are his wife Lisa Marie of Carson City; brother Mike of Sacramento, Calif., and father Lawrence Heinze and grandmother Harriet Post of Carson City.
Recommended Stories For You
Inurnment will be in Walton’s Carson Gardens Columbarium.
Walton’s Chapel of the Valley is in charge of arrangements.
Trending In: Opinion
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Sisolak delivers State of the State on Wednesday
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Cab driver held for DUI, Carson City Sheriff’s Office says