Obituary: Edwin R. Skaggs
December 4, 2002
A funeral for Edwin R. Skaggs, 63, a Dayton resident for the past 15 years, will be at 10 a.m. Saturday at St. Teresa of Avila Catholic Church.
Mr. Skaggs died Nov. 27, 2002, in Carson City. He was born May 2, 1939, in Topeka, Kan.
He was employed by the Washoe County School District for 15 years. He was a member of St. Teresa of Avila Catholic Church. He enjoyed gardening and spending time with his family.
Among his survivors are wife Vicki of Dayton; sons Christopher Robin of Dayton, Ed Ray of Florida and Kenneth John and Earl Richard, both of Carson City; daughters Brittney Ann Skaggs and Heaven Leigh Glory Skaggs, both of Dayton; sister Shirley Kelly of Florida; three granddaughters and one grandson.
Walton’s Chapel of the Valley is in charge of arrangements.
Trending In: Opinion
- Washoe County spokesman: Woodside Drive arrest in Carson City related to murders in Washoe County
- Suspect in Ranchos, Washoe homicides in custody
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’