Obituary: Elsie Jean Church
April 24, 2002
Elsie Jean Church, 74, a Carson City resident for the past seven years, died April 23, 2002, in Carson City. She was born Dec. 6, 1927, in Charlottesville, Va.
Before moving to Carson City, she lived in the Santa Cruz, Calif., area.
She married John Mancebo Dec. 7, 1991, in Minden.
Mrs. Church was an antique appraiser and a decorator consultant.
Among her survivors are her husband John; son Edward R. Church of San Jose and granddaughter Shanalyn Rose Angeles of Scotts Valley, Calif.
A private family service will be held.
Recommended Stories For You
Walton’s Chapel of the Valley is in charge of arrangements.
Trending In: Opinion
- Washoe County spokesman: Woodside Drive arrest in Carson City related to murders in Washoe County
- Suspect in Ranchos, Washoe homicides in custody
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’