Obituary Etta Lou French
October 7, 2002
Mrs. French was born Nov, 19, 1931, in Wellington, Texas, to Geoffery and Oritha Roberts Aduddell.
She married Robert A. French on Feb. 14, 1948. She was preceded in death by two sons, Robert D. French in 1991 and Stephen A. French in 1999.
She had been a Minden resident since 1984, coming from Cupertino, Calif.
Mrs. French enjoyed sewing, gardening and traveling and loved taking care of her family.
She was a Protestant.
Mrs. French is survived by her husband, Robert of Minden; son Mitchell S. French of Minden; daughters Sherry K. Williams of Sacramento and Susan G. French of Silver Springs; brothers Donald Aduddell of Hanford, Calif. and Bill Aduddell of Redding, Calif. and sister Debbie Brewster of San Jose; 17 grandchildren and five great-grandchildren.
Recommended Stories For You
No services were scheduled.
Walton’s Chapel of the Valley was in charge of arrangements.
Trending In: Opinion
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Carson Tahoe Medical Center set to expand
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Sex under scrutiny: Brothel advocates, opponents turn eyes to 2019 Legislature