Obituary: Eva M. Hearold
September 8, 2002
Eva M. Hearold, a 35-year resident of Gardnerville died Sept. 2, 2002 at Carson-Tahoe Hospital.
She was born May 30, 1926 to Louis and Myrtle Bourassa in Brainerd, Minn. She was 76.
Mrs. Hearold owned the Sheridan Acres Water Co. in Gardnerville.
She attended high school in Minnesota and lived in Sunnyvale, Calif., from 1947 to 1968.
Among her survivors are her husband Russell of Gardnerville; a son Randy Hohman of Foster City, Calif.; a stepdaughter Linda Amante of Gardnerville; a sister Della Johnson of Baxter, Minn.; two grandchildren and two great-grandchildren.
No services will be held at her request.
Recommended Stories For You
Walton’s Chapel of the Valley is in charge of arrangements.
Trending In: Opinion
- Suspect in Ranchos, Washoe homicides in custody
- Murder suspect in U.S. illegally, authorities say
- NDOT announces plans for traffic lights at dangerous intersection
- Washoe County spokesman: Woodside Drive arrest in Carson City related to murders in Washoe County
- Sex under scrutiny: Brothel owner seeks understanding with advocacy nonprofit