Obituary: Floyd C. Webster
August 23, 2002
A memorial service for Floyd C. Webster, 74, a Carson City resident for the past 14 years, will be at 1 p.m. Monday at Walton’s Chapel of the Valley.
Mr. Webster died Aug. 21, 2002, in Carson City. He was born March 5, 1928, in Alma, Mich., to Charles and Ruth Berry Webster.
Before moving to Carson City, he lived in Stockton, Calif.
Mr. Webster was a shoe salesman. He enjoyed church activities and spending time with his family. He was a member of the Worldwide Church of God in Reno.
Among his survivors are his wife of 50 years Carolyn of Carson City, son Charles of San Marcos, Calif., daughter Denise Ivicevic of Escondido, Calif., son Mark of Dayton, daughter Lila Manion of Peoria, Ill., daughter Mary Beraz of Salinas, Calif., son Wesley of Shepard, Mich., daughter Ruth Gallups of Manteca, Calif.; daughter Naomi Logsdon of Lompoc, Calif., sons Keith and James, both of Carson City, brother Lyle of Houghton Lake, Mich., and 16 grandchildren.
Inurnment will be at Walton’s Carson Gardens Cemetery
Recommended Stories For You
Walton’s Chapel of the Valley is in charge of arrangements.
Trending In: Opinion
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Sisolak delivers State of the State on Wednesday
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Sex under scrutiny: Brothel advocates, opponents turn eyes to 2019 Legislature