Obituary Fonnie Raymond "Ray" Keeble
October 8, 2002
Mr. Keeble died Oct. 4, 2002, in Carson City. He was born Jan. 11, 1922, in Denver, Colo., to Ray and Eunice Amick Keeble.
He attended high school in Colorado.
He married Dorothy Marston.
Before moving to Carson City, he lived in Meeker, Colo., for many years.
Mr. Keeble was a former caretaker of Harrah’s Ranch in Reno and later retired from the Carson City Street Department in 1987. He was a member of the Methodist Church.
He served in the U.S. Marines during World War II.
Recommended Stories For You
Among his survivors are his wife of 53 years Dorothy; daughter Lois Keeble of Carson City; brothers Kenneth and Frances Keeble of Kingman, Ariz. and one cousin.
Cremation will be at Walton’s with inurnment in Walton’s Carson Gardens Cemetery.
Trending In: Opinion
- Washoe County spokesman: Woodside Drive arrest in Carson City related to murders in Washoe County
- Suspect in Ranchos, Washoe homicides in custody
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’