Obituary for Beverly Ann Wilke
October 30, 2002
Beverly Ann Wilke, 62, a Tallahassee, Fla., resident for the past nine years, died Oct. 23, 2002, in Gainesville, Fla. She was born May 20, 1940, in Baltimore, Md., to Walter and Ann Brodeur Kruk.
She received a bachelor’s of science degree in political science from University of Nevada, Reno.
Before moving to Tallahassee, she lived in Carson City for 31 years.
She was a workers’ rights advocate and a member of the Democratic Party of Nevada.
She was preceded in death by her son, Kyle Sept. 21, 1992.
Among her survivors are her daughter, Stacie, and two grandchildren.
Recommended Stories For You
Memorial contributions may be made to the Beverly Wilke Scholarship Fund, P.O. Box 1711, Carson City, NV 89702.
Trending In: Opinion
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Sisolak delivers State of the State on Wednesday
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Sex under scrutiny: Brothel advocates, opponents turn eyes to 2019 Legislature