Obituary for Blair Allen Hamlin
October 30, 2002
A memorial service for Blair Allen Hamlin, 33, a Carson City resident, will be at 2 p.m. today at Good Shepherd Wesleyan Church with Pastor Marvin Dennis officiating.
Mr. Hamlin died Oct. 25, 2002, in Carson City. He was born Oct. 15, 1969, in Carson City.
He graduated from Carson High School.
He lived in Carson City for two years, coming from Las Vegas where he lived for 10 years.
Mr. Hamlin worked as a mason for Keystone Masonry for the last two years.
Among his survivors are his father and stepmother Ronald and Laurie Hamlin of Carson City; mother Elaine Brown of Las Vegas; sisters Christy Hamlin, Heather Brown and Sara Brown, all of Las Vegas, and stepsisters Lisa Taylor and Heather LaBrecque and grandfather Sam Lewallen, all of Carson City.
Recommended Stories For You
Cremation was at FitzHenry’s Funeral Home.
Trending In: Opinion
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Sisolak delivers State of the State on Wednesday
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Sex under scrutiny: Brothel advocates, opponents turn eyes to 2019 Legislature