Obituary for Byron E. Weller
October 22, 2002
Byron E. Weller, 96, a Carson City resident for the past three years, died Oct. 19, 2002, in Carson City.
A private family inurnment service will be held in Sonoma, Calif.
Mr. Weller was born Feb. 4, 1906 in Phoenixville, Penn. to Daniel Weller and Loretto Clouser. He attended high school in Spokane, Wash.
He was preceded in death by his wife, Minnie Anna Weller.
Prior to living in Carson City he resided in Sonoma for 51 years.
Mr. Weller was a furniture salesman for Bunkers in Sonoma. He was a former Sonoma councilman and active in the Boy Scouts.
Recommended Stories For You
Among his survivors are his step-son, Stanley Caspersen of Reno, step-daughter Marjorie McPhillips of New Jersey, five grandchildren and four great-grandchildren.
Cremation is under the direction of Walton’s Sierra Crematory in Carson City.
Walton’s Chapel of the Valley is in charge of arrangements.
Trending In: Opinion
- Washoe County spokesman: Woodside Drive arrest in Carson City related to murders in Washoe County
- Suspect in Ranchos, Washoe homicides in custody
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’