Obituary for Delores Jean Terry
September 18, 2002
A graveside service for Delores Jean Terry, 73, a Carson City resident for the past year, will be at 1 p.m. Saturday in Angels Camp, Calif.
Mrs. Terry died Sept. 14, 2002, in Carson City. She was born Aug. 11, 1929, in Oakland, Calif., to Lewis and Ella Burnes Graham.
Before moving to Carson City, she lived in Murphys, Calif.
Mrs. Terry enjoyed traveling with her husband in their RV, cooking and collecting cookbooks. She enjoyed baseball and was a fan of the Oakland Oaks, Oakland As and San Francisco Giants. She was a Christian.
She was preceded in death by her son, Edward.
Among her survivors are: husband Frank and son and daughter-in-law John and Debra Terry, all of Carson city; sister Pat Leingang of Oroville, Calif. and grandchildren Michael, Tara and Ashley, all of Carson City.
Recommended Stories For You
Burial will be at Alta Protestant Cemetery in Angels Camp.
FitzHenry’s Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.
Trending In: Opinion
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- Washoe County spokesman: Woodside Drive arrest in Carson City related to murders in Washoe County
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Carson City lawyer finalist for judicial vacancy