Obituary for Jessica Ann Gomes
October 23, 2002
A memorial service for Jessica Ann Gomes, 45, a Gardnerville resident for the past 15 years, will be at 3 p.m. Saturday at the Fish Springs Volunteer Fire Department in Gardnerville.
Mrs. Gomes died Oct. 18, 2002, in Carson City. She was born April 22, 1957, in San Mateo, Calif.
She was a Marine Corps veteran of Vietnam.
Among her survivors are: husband David and son Raymond, both of Gardnerville; son James Johnston Jr. of Tennessee; daughter Anastazia, father Don Hale and brother and sister-in-law Jesse and Sherrie Hale, all of Gardnerville and sister Sandy Hayes of Sacramento.
Walton’s Chapel of the Valley is in charge of arrangements.
Trending In: Opinion
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Sisolak delivers State of the State on Wednesday
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Cab driver held for DUI, Carson City Sheriff’s Office says