Obituary for John William Veader
October 22, 2002
A memorial service for John William Veader, 26, a Carson City resident for the past 24 years, will He died Oct. 18, 2002, in a car accident. He was born Nov. 11, 1975 in Birkenfeld, Germany, to Diana and Robert Veader.
He majored in advanced art and English. He loved animals and enjoyed landscaping and gourmet cooking.
He was a 1994 graduate of Carson High School and married Keri Hill on Nov. 27, 1999, in Reno.
The family was planning a move to Seattle.
Among his survivors are: his wife, daughter Nicole, mother “Dee” and step-father Greg Rollins, brothers Ben Veader and Gregory Rollins, nephew Brett Veader, all of Carson City, father Robert Veader and sister Victoria Covey of Hawaii.
Cremation is under the direction of Capital City Cremation & Burial.
Recommended Stories For You
Memorial contributions can be made to the Nevada Humane Society, 200 Kresage Lane, Sparks, 89431.
FitzHenry’s Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.
Trending In: Opinion
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- Washoe County spokesman: Woodside Drive arrest in Carson City related to murders in Washoe County
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Carson City lawyer finalist for judicial vacancy