Obituary for Mary E. Percuoco
October 30, 2002
Mary E. Percuoco, 93, a Carson City resident for the past 20 years, died Oct. 25, 2002, in Carson City. She was born Sept. 13, 1909, in Brooklyn, N.Y., to Joseph and Josephine Ruello Amante.
She married Sam Percuoco in 1939 in Boston, Mass. He preceded her in death in 1965 in Downey, Calif.
She was a homemaker. She was baptized in the Catholic Church.
Among her survivors are: children Gus of Fernley and James, Rita Dion, Sarah Dietsch and Joanne Henderson all of Carson City; sisters Martha Paul of Andover, Mass., and Mayfalda McDermott of Woburn, Mass.; brother Paul Amante of Massachusetts; six grandchildren; five great-grandchildren and four great-great-grandchildren.
Cremation will be at Walton’s Sierra Crematory.
Walton’s Chapel of the Valley is in charge of arrangements.
Trending In: Opinion
- Washoe County spokesman: Woodside Drive arrest in Carson City related to murders in Washoe County
- Suspect in Ranchos, Washoe homicides in custody
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’