Obituary for Michael Lee Kisman
October 16, 2002
A service for Michael Lee Kisman, 58, a Reno resident and former Carson City resident, will be at 2 p.m. Saturday at Mount View Cemetery in Reno in the committal room.
Mr. Kisman died Oct. 7, 2002, in Port Angeles, Wash., of congestive heart failure. He was born June 28, 1944, in Port Angeles.
He worked for Bergen Brunswig Drug Co. in Southern California for 27 years. He also worked for Home Depot for a few years before going on disability.
Mr. Kisman was an avid fisherman and golfer. He loved meeting new people, gambling and being on the go. He watched almost any sporting event.
He was preceded in death by his parents and granddaughter Ashley Rose Kisman.
Among his survivors are his son and daughter-in-law Shane and Krista Kisman; daughter Kimberly Kisman; brother Bill; former wife Sherry Stevens; uncle Tom Sawby; cousin Dennis Sawby and grandchildren Zachary Kisman and Breanne and Koree Kast.
Trending In: Opinion
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- Washoe County spokesman: Woodside Drive arrest in Carson City related to murders in Washoe County
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Carson City lawyer finalist for judicial vacancy