Obituary for Wanita Jeanette Frazier
October 23, 2002
A funeral for Wanita Jeanette Frazier, 64, a La Crescenta, Calif., resident for the past 50 years, will be at 11 a.m. Friday at Walton’s Chapel of the Valley.
Mrs. Frazier died Oct. 10, 2002, in Glendale, Calif., She was born Jan. 2, 1938, in Mitchell, S.D. She and her husband had planned to move to Carson City.
She enjoyed painting, sewing and gardening.
Among her survivors are her husband of 49 years, Jack of La Crescenta; son Jack II of Carson City; daughters Victoria Polapola of Malakai, Hawaii, and Julie Whitesell of Running Springs, Calif.; brother Dennis Ward of Bend, Ore.; six grandchildren and three great-grandchildren.
Walton’s Chapel of the Valley is in charge of arrangements.
Trending In: Opinion
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Carson Tahoe Medical Center set to expand
- 4 Northwest Nevada solar projects proposed