Obituary Gail A. Benson
June 7, 2002
A memorial service for Gail A. Benson, 51, a fifth generation Nevadan and native of Carson City, will be at a later date.
Mrs. Benson died June 5, 2002, in Sparks. She was born Sept. 6, 1950, in Carson City, to Theodore J. and Clara J. Hawkins Peterson.
She enjoyed music, cooking, bird watching, camping and sightseeing.
Among her survivors are her husband Richard, son Jason Edward Allen and daughter Stephanie Benson, all of Carson City; brother John Peterson of Carson City; sister and brother-in-law Linda and Darrell Prestella and four grandchildren.
Cremation will be at FitzHenry’s Crematory.
Memorial contributions may be made to the Multiple Sclerosis Society, 1201 Terminal Way No. 215, Reno NV 89502.
Recommended Stories For You
FitzHenry’s Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.
Trending In: Opinion
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Sisolak delivers State of the State on Wednesday
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Cab driver held for DUI, Carson City Sheriff’s Office says