Obituary: Helen Temple Hamann
July 10, 2002
Helen Temple Hamann died July 9, 2002, at Evergreen Nursing Home. She was born Aug. 24, 1916, in Kokomo, Ind., to William and Margaret Temple Weir.
She spent most of her life in San Mateo, Calif.
Mrs. Hamann had been a deacon and an active member of the auxiliary of the First Congregational Church of Christ in San Mateo.
She was preceded in death by her husband of 63 years, William.
Among her survivors are her son and daughter-in-law Larry T. and Grace of Carson City; daughters and sons-in-law Nancy and Dino Baldi of Ione, Calif., and Dianne and Donald Heiny of West Cornwell, Conn.; grandchildren Jennifer Heiny and Katherine Heiny and nephew Robert Hamann.
There will be no service. A celebration of life will be at a later date.
Recommended Stories For You
Memorial contributions may be made to Vista Care Hospice, 6225 Neil Road No. 201, Reno 89511.
Walton’s Chapel of the Valley is in charge of arrangements.
Trending In: Opinion
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Sisolak delivers State of the State on Wednesday
- Cab driver held for DUI, Carson City Sheriff’s Office says
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’