Obituary: Herbert Ralph Crissman
May 14, 2002
A memorial sesrvice for Herbert Ralph Crissman, 72, a Wellington resident, will be at 11 a.m. Saturday at Trinity Lutheran Church in Minden.
Mr. Crissman died May 7, 2002, of lung cancer. He was born Aug. 19, 1929, in Kittanning, Pa., to Raymond and Ethel Crissman.
He married Peggy Vorp on May 12, 1951.
Mr. Crissman was a maintenance supervisor for a paper company. When he retired in 1985, he and his wife became full-time RVers, traveling the entire country. He loved Walker River and Topaz lake and settled down on some land (Tuk-it-all Ranch) in Wellington. He enjoyed his family, friends and fishing. He was a member of Trinity Lutheran Church.
He served in the U.S. Air Force for four years as a staff sergeant.
Among his survivors are his wife of 50 years, Peggy; son Mark of Santa Clara, Calif. and daughter Pam Cipolla of Hollister, Calif.
Recommended Stories For You
Memorial contributions may be made to Trinity Lutheran Church Memorial Fund, 1480 Douglas Ave., Gardnerville 89410.
Walton’s Douglas County Mortuary is in charge of arrangements.
Trending In: Opinion
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Sisolak delivers State of the State on Wednesday
- Cab driver held for DUI, Carson City Sheriff’s Office says
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’