Obituary: Herschel Paul "Jack" Dininger
October 7, 2002
Mr. Dininger was born May 9, 1919, in Shelby, Ohio, and had been a Carson City resident for 15 years.
He was a longtime resident of Barstow, Calif and a U.S. Army veteran of World War II and Korea.
Mr. Dininger was preceded in death by his wife Nettie Dininger and brother Melvin Dininger.
He is survived by sons Paul Dininger of Carson City and Dennis Dininger of Rosamond, Calif.; brother Elden Dininger of Lexington, Ohio; sisters Dorothy McDougal and Lee Robinson of Galion, Ohio; sister-in-law Mary Dininger of Shelby, Ohio; grandchildren Paula Lippincott, David Dininger, Lindsey Cleck and Allison Dininger; great-grandchildren Danielle Lippincott, Ryan Lippincott, Alicia Dininger and Laura Dininger; and longtime friend and companion Sally Landis of Carson City.
The memorial service was held at Walton’s Chapel of the Valley in Carson City. Donations in Mr. Dininger’s name may be made to the American Cancer Society.
Walton’s Chapel of the Valley was in charge of arrangements.
Trending In: Opinion
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Sisolak delivers State of the State on Wednesday
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Cab driver held for DUI, Carson City Sheriff’s Office says