Obituary Hilda L. Lundgren
October 8, 2002
Visitation will be from 3 to 5 p.m. Thursday and from 9 to 10 a.m. Friday at Walton’s Chapel of the Valley.
Mrs. Lundgren died Oct. 6, 2002, in Carson City. She was born Dec. 31, 1947, in California.
Among her survivors are: husband, Leon of Carson City; sons Mark Johnson of Carson City and Dennis Johnson of Sacramento, Calif.; stepchildren Troy Lundgren of North Carolina and Tasha Hall of California; brothers Bill and Greg Figueroa, both of Dixon, Calif.; sisters Glenda Figueroa and Mimi Moore, both of Dixon; three grandsons and two granddaughters.
Walton’s Chapel of the Valley is in charge of arrangements.
Trending In: Opinion
- Suspect in Ranchos, Washoe homicides in custody
- Murder suspect in U.S. illegally, authorities say
- NDOT announces plans for traffic lights at dangerous intersection
- Washoe County spokesman: Woodside Drive arrest in Carson City related to murders in Washoe County
- Sex under scrutiny: Brothel owner seeks understanding with advocacy nonprofit