Obituary: Jared Marcus Harm
September 19, 2002
A memorial service for Jared Marcus Harm, 23, a 1997 graduate of Carson High School, will be at 10 a.m. Saturday at FitzHenry’s Funeral Home.
Viewing will be from 9 to 10 a.m. Saturday at FitzHenry’s.
Mr. Harm was born May 26, 1979, in Carson City to E. Mark and Jo-Anne Brown Harm. He died Sept. 12, 2002 in Redondo Beach, Calif. He was 23.
Among his survivors are his parents, his brother Dane; grandparents Alan and Stephanie Hodges and Ed and Mary Harm and many family members.
Burial will be at Lone Mountain Cemetery.
FitzHenry’s Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.
Trending In: Opinion
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Carson Tahoe Medical Center set to expand