Obituary Jeanette P. Ballard
May 26, 2002
Jeanette P. Ballard, a seven-year resident of Dayton, died May 23, 2002 in Carson City.
She was born July 10, 1912 in Chicago. She was a member of the Burbank, Calif., chapter of the Order of Eastern Star.
Mrs. Ballard is survived by her son Marvin Ballard and a daughter Barbara Gray both of Dayton; a brother Chuck Ferrero of Price, Utah; four grandchildren and six great grandchildren.
Memorial services will be held at a later date.
Inurnment will be in Walton’s Carson Gardens.
In lieu of flowers the family asks donations be made to the Alzheimer’s Association of Nevada in her memory.
Recommended Stories For You
Walton’s Chapel of the Valley in Carson City is in charge of arrangements.
Trending In: Opinion
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Carson Tahoe Medical Center set to expand
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Sex under scrutiny: Brothel advocates, opponents turn eyes to 2019 Legislature