Obituary Jeanette P. Ballard
May 25, 2002
Jeanette P. Ballard, a seven-year resident of Dayton, died May 23, 2002, in Carson City.
She was born July 10, 1912, in Chicago. She was a member of the Burbank, Calif., chapter of the Order of Eastern Star.
Mrs. Ballard is survived by her daughter Barbara Gray of Dayton; a brother Chuck Ferrero of Price, Utah; four grandchildren and six great-grandchildren.
Memorial services will be held at a later date.
Inurnment will be in Walton’s Carson Gardens.
In lieu of flowers the family asks donations be made to the Alzheimer’s Association of Nevada in her memory.
Recommended Stories For You
Walton’s Chapel of the Valley in Carson City is in charge of arrangements.
Trending In: Opinion
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Sisolak delivers State of the State on Wednesday
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Cab driver held for DUI, Carson City Sheriff’s Office says