Obituary Jeanne D’Arc Wilson
May 2, 2002
A memorial service for Jeanne D’Arc Wilson, 77, a Dayton resident for the past 11 months, will be at 10 a.m. Friday at St. Teresa of Avila Catholic Church.
Mrs. Wilson died May 1, 2002, in Dayton.
She was born May 30, 1924, the daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Tessier of Massachusetts.
Before moving to Dayton, she lived in California, Texas and Massachusetts.
Mrs. Wilson was a homemaker. She was involved in a homeless ministry at St. Francis Catholic Church in Vista, Calif.
She was a Catholic.
Recommended Stories For You
Among her survivors are her daughters Patricia Aitken of California, Mary Allen Tilman of Maine, Judith Malo of Nevada and Susan Young of California; son Anthony Palembas of California; a sister, 12 grandchildren and nine great-grandchildren.
Cremation will be at FitzHenry’s Crematory.
FitzHenry’s Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.
Trending In: Opinion
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Carson Tahoe Medical Center set to expand