Obituary: Jerome James Toulouse
July 14, 2002
Visitation for Jerome James Toulouse of Carson City will be from 1-5 p.m. at FitzHenry’s Funeral Home.
Mr. Toulouse died July 12, 2002, of complications from cancer. He was 54.
He was born Nov. 14, 1947, in Thief River Falls, Minn., to Walter George and Agnes Marie Williams Long Toulouse.
He lived in Stagecoach for seven years and Carson City for 10 years coming from Minnesota where he attended Plummer High School and Northland Community College.
Mr. Toulouse was a concrete mason.
He was preceded in death by his father and sister Patricia Ann Toulouse.
Recommended Stories For You
He was a member of the Veterans of Foreign Wars, American Legion, AFL-CIO and the Catholic Church. He served two years in the U.S. Army.
He is survived by daughters Angela Maria Taylor, Michele Mary Toulouse and Tracy Ann Toulouse, all of Minnesota, their mother Bonnie Toulouse; son Charles Delano Durbin of Illinois, brothers Robert, Charles, Michael and David, all of Minnesota; sisters Judith, Camille and Paulette, all of Minnesota, and sisters Laura and Sandra of Florida; friend Rebecca Johnson and six grandchildren.
Services are planned in Minnesota, burial will be at Sacred Heart Cemetery, Soiuk Rapids, Minn.
Trending In: Opinion
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Sisolak delivers State of the State on Wednesday
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Cab driver held for DUI, Carson City Sheriff’s Office says