Obituary: Jesse Lee Allen Hogue
August 21, 2002
A memorial service for Jesse Lee Allen Hogue, 68, a Wellington resident for the past 13 years, will be at 11 a.m. today at FitzHenry’s Carson Valley Funeral Home in Gardnerville.
Mr. Hogue died Aug. 18, 2002, at his home. He was born Nov. 15, 1933, in Oklahoma to John and Mildred Baker Hogue.
Before moving to Wellington, he lived in Midway, Calif.
Mr. Hogue worked as a carpenter for many years. He enjoyed building remote-control airplanes and flying them. He also enjoyed archery and shooting. He was a ham radio operator. He was member of the Elks Club in California.
He served in the U.S. Navy.
Among his survivors are his wife Raynelle of Wellington; sons Allen of Orange County, Calif., and Will of Newport, Wash., and grandchildren Nick and Rachel Hogue.
Recommended Stories For You
Cremation will be at FitzHenry’s Crematory.
FitzHenry’s Carson Valley Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.
Trending In: Opinion
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Carson Tahoe Medical Center set to expand