Obituary: John Patrick Harrington
September 12, 2002
John Patrick Harrington, 82, a Carson City resident for the past 44 years, died Sept. 10, 2002, in Reno. He was born Feb. 25, 1920, in Marysville, Calif., to William B. and May Ann Morgan.
Before moving to Carson City he lived in California.
Mr. Harrington enjoyed working and traveling and antique autos and their restoration. He was a member of the Horseless Carriage Club of America and owner of Harrington RVs.
He served in the U.S. Army Air Corps during World War II.
He was preceded in death by a brother.
Among his survivors his wife of 52 years Marian of Carson City; sons Peter of Carson City and Paul of Red Bluff, Calif.; daughter Elizabeth Harrington of Santa Clara, Calif., and one granddaughter.
Recommended Stories For You
No service will be held.
Cremation will be at FitzHenry’s Crematory.
FitzHenry’s Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.
Trending In: Opinion
- Suspect in Ranchos, Washoe homicides in custody
- Murder suspect in U.S. illegally, authorities say
- NDOT announces plans for traffic lights at dangerous intersection
- Washoe County spokesman: Woodside Drive arrest in Carson City related to murders in Washoe County
- Sex under scrutiny: Brothel owner seeks understanding with advocacy nonprofit