Obituary: John W. Siegler, Sr.
September 26, 2002
A memorial service for John W. Ziegler, Sr., 72, a Carson City and Lake Tahoe area resident for the past 27 years, will be at 1 p.m. Friday at Walton’s Chapel of the Valley.
Mr. Ziegler died Sept. 25, 2002, in Carson City. He was born June 18, 1930, in Hartford, S.D.
He was employed as the security supervisor for the Lakeside Inn for 17 years. He served in the U.S. Navy in Korea.
Among his survivors are his wife, Lee, of 52 years of Carson City; son, John Jr. of Sparks; daughter, Lynda Naylor of Northern California; brother, Joe of Sioux Falls, S.D.; grandchildren, Rebecca and Jevon and two great-grandchildren.
Walton’s Chapel of the Valley is in charge of arrangements.
Trending In: Opinion
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Sisolak delivers State of the State on Wednesday
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Cab driver held for DUI, Carson City Sheriff’s Office says