Obituary: John William Veader
October 24, 2002
A memorial service for John William Veader, 26, a Carson City resident for the past 24 years, was held at 1 p.m. Wednesday at Good Shepherd Wesleyan Church with Pastor Marvin Dennis officiating.
Mr. Veader died Oct. 18, 2002, in a car accident. He was born Nov. 11, 1975, in Birkenfeld, Germany, to Diana and Robert Veader.
He majored in advanced art and English. He loved animals and enjoyed landscaping and gourmet cooking.
He was a 1994 graduate of Carson High School and married Keri Hill on Nov. 27, 1999, in Reno.
The family was planning a move to Seattle.
Mr. Veader was a floor installer for Carson Valley Flooring.
Recommended Stories For You
Among his survivors are his wife, daughter Nicole, mother Diana “Dee” and step-father Greg Rollins, brothers Ben Veader and Gregory Rollins, nephew Brett Veader, all of Carson City, father Robert Veader and sister Victoria Covey of Hawaii.
Memorial contributions can be made to the Nevada Humane Society, 200 Kresage Lane, Sparks NV 89431.
Capitol City Cremation & Burial Society is in charge of arrangements.
Trending In: Opinion
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Sisolak delivers State of the State on Wednesday
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Cab driver held for DUI, Carson City Sheriff’s Office says