Obituary: Johnnie W. Shinn
September 8, 2002
Visitation for 13-year Carson City Johnnie W. Shinn will be from 10 a.m.-3 p.m. today at Walton’s Chapel of the Valley in Carson City.
Mr. Shinn was born March 7, 1953 in Pitcher, Okla., to William A. and Ruby Hartsfield Shinn. He was 49.
Mr. Shinn died Sept. 5, 2002 at Washoe Medical Center.
Memorial services for him will be at 2 p.m. Monday at Walton’s followed by burial at Lone Mountain Cemetery.
Prior to living in Carson city he lived in Los Angeles.
Among his survivors are his wife Charito and sons Justin and Jonathan all of Carson City; sisters Linda Finn, of Iron Mountain Ranch in Silver Springs, Janice O’Connell of Carson City and Patricia Mariscal of Los Angeles; and a brother Billy of Los Angeles.
Recommended Stories For You
Walton’s Chapel of the Valley is in charge of arrangements.
Trending In: Opinion
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Carson Tahoe Medical Center set to expand