Obituary: Juanita M. Baggs
October 4, 2002
A funeral for Juanita M. Baggs, 68, a Carson City resident for the past 15 years, will be at 2 p.m. Saturday at Walton’s Chapel of the Valley.
Viewing will be from 2 to 5 p.m. today at Walton’s.
Mrs. Baggs died Oct. 2, 2002, in Sparks. She was born Sept. 6, 1934, in Wichita, Kan.
Before moving to Carson City, she lived in Oroville, Calif.
Mrs. Baggs was an active member of New Beginnings Christian Church in Washoe Valley.
She was preceded in death by her husband, Dewey.
Recommended Stories For You
Among her survivors are: her children Debbie Buhler of Carson City, Kathy Jones of Oroville and Carla Howard and Russ Baggs, both of Carson City; brother Jim Templeton of California, Charles Templeton of Florida and Frank Templeton or Oregon; sisters Virginia Salmon of Missouri, Roberta Miller of Arizona and Margaret Young and Jenny Mayfield, both of Missouri; eight grandchildren and two great-grandchildren.
Walton’s Chapel of the Valley is in charge of arrangements.
Trending In: Opinion
- Washoe County spokesman: Woodside Drive arrest in Carson City related to murders in Washoe County
- Suspect in Ranchos, Washoe homicides in custody
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’