Obituary: Judith Arlene Browning
November 9, 2002
Judith Arlene Browning, 63, a Carson City resident for the past 13 years, died Nov. 4, 2002, in Carson City. She was born June 19, 1939, in Virginia, to Winford Thomas and Virginia Crist.
She married Gary Browning on Dec. 18, 1965, in California. He preceded her in death in Rohnert Park, Calif.
Before moving to Carson City, she lived in Rohnert Park.
Mrs. Browning worked in the clerical field.
In addition to her husband, she was preceded in death by her parents.
Among her survivors are her daughter and son-in-law Shawnie and Daniel Schuldt of Redgranite, Wis., daughter Kristen Ashby of Rohnert Park and grandchildren Taylor, Emma and Holly.
Recommended Stories For You
A private family memorial service was held.
Burial will be next to her husband in Pleasant Hills Cemetery, Sebastopol, Calif.
Trending In: Opinion
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Carson Tahoe Medical Center set to expand
- 4 Northwest Nevada solar projects proposed