Obituary: Judy Kay Keaton
July 4, 2002
Judy Kay Keaton, 62, a Carson City resident for the past 22 years, died July 1, 2002, at her home. She was born April 20, 1940, in Idaho, to Clayton Glover and Reva Evelyn Purjue Borne.
Before moving to Carson City, she lived in Washington state.
Mrs. Keaton was a homemaker. She enjoyed crafts, sewing, gardening, fishing and camping.
She was preceded in death by four brothers and one sister.
Among her survivors are her son Alvin Hesketh III of Carson City; daughters Milinda McGee of Gardnerville and Teresa Schneider of Dayton; seven grandchildren and one great-grandchild.
A private family memorial service will be at a later date.
Recommended Stories For You
Capitol City Cremation & Burial Society is in charge of arrangements.
Trending In: Opinion
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Carson Tahoe Medical Center set to expand
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Sex under scrutiny: Brothel advocates, opponents turn eyes to 2019 Legislature