Obituary: Julius Zachary Reiner
November 21, 2002
A funeral for Julius Zachary Reiner, 83, a Carson City resident for the past 10 years, will be at Mount Sinai Mortuary in Los Angeles.
He died Nov. 18, 2002, in Carson City. He was born April 12, 1919, in New York City.
Among his survivors are: wife of 45 years Lorraine of Carson City; sons John and Martin, both of Los Angeles and Paul of Guadalajara, Mexico; and grandson Bryan Reiner of Los Angeles.
Interment will be in the Mount Sinai Memorial Park in Los Angeles.
Walton’s Chapel of the Valley is in charge of arrangements.
Trending In: Opinion
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Sisolak delivers State of the State on Wednesday
- Cab driver held for DUI, Carson City Sheriff’s Office says
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’