Obituary June A. Henry
March 27, 2002
A funeral for June A. Henry, 76, a Carson City resident for the past six months, will be at 1 p.m. Friday at Walton’s Chapel of the Valley with Pastor Larry Rothchild officiating.
Mrs. Henry died March 24, 2002, in Carson City. She was born Nov. 13, 1925, in Fargo, N.D., where she spent her early years and graduated from high school.
She moved to Commerce, Calif., where she lived for many years and was the traffic commissioner for the city for 10 years before moving to Carson City. She was a member of the Baptist Church.
She was preceded in death by her husband, Harold, in 1990.
Among her survivors are her brothers Stewart Webster of Indiana and Dennis Baden of Reno; sisters Burma Henson of Carson City, Carlean Green of Washington and Carol Jean Lewis of Spring Creek and numerous aunts, uncles, nieces and nephews.
Burial will be in Rose Hills Memorial Park.
Recommended Stories For You
Walton’s Chapel of the Valley is in charge of arrangements.
Trending In: Opinion
- Washoe County spokesman: Woodside Drive arrest in Carson City related to murders in Washoe County
- Suspect in Ranchos, Washoe homicides in custody
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’