Obituary LaNeil Eitel
October 10, 2002
Mrs. Eitel died Oct. 5, 2002, at her Carson City home after a long illness. She was born Dec. 8, 1925, in Holdenville, Okla., to Leslie and Florence Dougherty Fream.
She was preceded in death by her husband, William.
Among her survivors are her sons Robert Frank and William Frank, and their families; stepchildren Laurie, George, Tom and Kathleen and their families; sisters Helen and May; brother Robert and friends Helen and Jim Reading.
Burial will be at the Dayton Cemetery.
FitzHenry’s Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.
Trending In: Opinion
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Carson Tahoe Medical Center set to expand