Obituary Lee Adler
March 27, 2002
Lee Adler, 65, a Carson City resident, died March 21, 2002 in Carson City of heart failure. He was born May 18, 1936, in Brooklyn, N.Y., to Berthold Adler and Fannie Glickman.
His writing could be found for four decades in the pages of the Las Vegas Review-Journal, the Nevada Appeal, the Reno Gazette, Reuters and the Salt Lake City Tribune.
He served in the U.S. Army and traveled across three continents.
Among his survivors are his wife Andrea; son Linus; stepdaughters Karen Munson, Laura Lohmeyer and Pamela Egner and many others.
Trending In: Opinion
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Carson Tahoe Medical Center set to expand