Obituary Lisa DeAnne Pollender
May 7, 2002
A memorial service for Lisa DeAnne Pollender, 50, a Carson City resident for the past 22 years, will be at 3 p.m. Wednesday at FitzHenry’s Chapel of Faith in Carson City.
Miss Pollender died May 3, 2002 in Reno. She was born May 27, 1951 to Lowell Wilson and Mary Wilson.
She was preceded in death by her parents, a brother and sister.
She was a loving mother, grandmother and friend to all. She loved the outdoors and her dog, Timber.
Prior to living in Carson City she resided in Fremont, Calif.
Miss Pollender was of the Methodist faith.
Recommended Stories For You
Among her survivors are her son, Brian Harris; daughter, Michelle Harris, and one grandchild, Brady Harris, all of Carson City.
FitzHenry’s Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions can be made to the California Transplant Donation Network, 1611 Telegraph Ave., No. 600, Oakland, CA 94612.
Trending In: Opinion
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Carson City lawyer finalist for judicial vacancy
- Carson City sets aside site for affordable housing