Obituary: Lois G. Scott
September 26, 2002
Lois G. Scott, 86, a Carson City resident for the past 39 years, died Sept. 21, 2002, at Mountain View Care Center. She was born Dec. 15, 1915, in Ft. Washakie, Wyo., to Glen and Ruby Van Patten Steers.
She married Clyde L. Scott May 15, 1963.
Before moving to Carson City, she lived in Lander, Wyo.
Mrs. Scott was preceded in death by her husband, Clyde, in August 2001, former husband, Ralph, in 1943, brother Kenneth Steers and a great-grandson.
Among her survivors are her daughter and son-in-law Gaylin and Bud Carpenter of Lander; stepson Larry and daughter-in-law Joan Scott, both of Carson City; stepdaughter Jerilyn Newton of Rancho Dominguez, Calif.; nine grandchildren and numerous great-grandchildren.
Inurnment will be at Mount Hope Cemetery in Lander.
Recommended Stories For You
Cremation will be at FitzHenry’s Crematory.
FitzHenry’s Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.
Trending In: Opinion
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Sisolak delivers State of the State on Wednesday
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Cab driver held for DUI, Carson City Sheriff’s Office says