Obituary: Lorena May (Bishop) Arold
June 11, 2002
A graveside service for Lorena May (Bishop) Arold, 90, will be at 10 a.m. Wednesday at Walton’s Carson Gardens Cemetery.
Visitation will be from 3-7 p.m. today at Walton’s Chapel of the Valley.
Mrs. Arold died June 8, 2002, in Sweetwater, Tenn. She was born June 24, 1911, in Florence, Cape Britain, Nova Scotia.
She graduated from high school in Nova Scotia.
She lived in Carson City from 1986-1999 and lived in Madisonville for the past three years.
Mrs. Arold was a housewife. She was a member of Capital Christian Church of Carson City. She was an avid traveler and had lived in many cities in the United States.
Recommended Stories For You
She was preceded in death by her husband of 62 years Robert H. Arold in Carson City.
Among her survivors are her children Ada Joanne Barnes of Reno and Robert J. Arold Sr. of Madisonville; sisters Josephine Legrandais Mace of Southfield, Mich.; 11 grandchildren; 26 great-grandchildren; two great-great-grandchildren and nieces Judy Mace and Pat Davis.
Walton’s Chapel of the Valley is in charge of arrangements.
Trending In: Opinion
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Sisolak delivers State of the State on Wednesday
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Sex under scrutiny: Brothel advocates, opponents turn eyes to 2019 Legislature